Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Other Team Evaluation

First, I visited Chad and Ashley's page (http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Thing_1_%26_Thing_2). I sit beside them in class, and their team page definitely reflects what they've done. I am impressed with their game. It has a lot of cute little images and things on it and it also gives a lot of information that I did not know. Although their game is cool and good, they haven't answered a many of the questions on their team page that need to be done. Some good things about their page are that they have pictures of every step they took and it really shows their progress well. I did not do that and I wish I would have. They are really giving a good educational, but fun game.
The next page I visited was Katie and Amy's http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Pinky_%26_the_Brain. I really like the idea of their game and I'm sure the only reason they're not finished is time. The game they have on their page that they say is pretty much finished lacks much of the stuff that they described in the game information. Also, you don't have to complete anything really to go to the next page you can just click next. I would recommend an if function to where if you reach the end then it would take you to the next page. But other than that I do like the idea. The information part of the game would have a good educational value if they would have put it on there but without it there is no educational value. Their team page is goes, well prepared and has all of their steps and completions. There are still a few things on their page that they have not filled out though.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to check out your peers' game reviews. Many of you were reviewed by a peer.

    ReplyDelete