Friday, February 5, 2010

Audience Post

When the first teller of Beowulf was telling the story, I would believe that he saw the purpose of the story to be that if you believe that you can do something then you probably can. Beowulf wouldn't accept defeat and he was not defeated. The teller probably wanted to give the man courage by making them portray themselves as some kind of Beowulf to overcome any challenge they were faced with. With my video game I definitely want to entertain my audience. I will probably ask the opinion of my peers throughout making my game to use their feedback to make my game more appealing. I don't want to make one of the games that a person starts to play and says "That's stupid" and then just shut it off. I also want to make my audience feel like they can relate to my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment