Friday, February 19, 2010

Mini Game Project

I just completed my mini game project. At the beginning every time that I would accomplish something like making my carrot move across the page, it was exciting. But as we got through it, I realized how hard this stuff is really going to be. After awhile I will probably catch on because I'm a quick learner, but it will be a challenge. Here is the process:
First we put pi cures into our clipboard. Then we named the pictures so that we could use them in code. Code is the hard part. We next got the code to make a carrot move across the page. Then we added a bunny. It ended up that, after a lot of code, we could make our bunny move by using the arrows on the keyboard. We next made it to where if the carrot would hit the bunny that it would bounce back. Last we made a scoreboard so that anytime that the carrot would hit the bunny a point would show up on the board.
It was a long process for a pointless little game. This makes me realize that when I am making my real game that it is going to be tough, but I think I can do it.

1 comment: