Friday, February 5, 2010

Online safety post

The main thing that I think about when I think about online safety is to not talk to people that you do not know. That is how creepy people get information to find people. I only talk to people that I definitely know. Another thing is to not put too much personal information about yourself online because no matter how much you think that your information is protected, there are always those people who can get around almost anything on the Internet and see anything that you have. I also think that it is important for parents to kid of know what their kids are doing, especially when they first start using the Internet. It helps them make the habits to protect themselves. I think that the Internet is a wonderful technology but just like anything else, in this world you have to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment