Friday, February 19, 2010

Choosing a Topic

This is not the topic that I want to do my game on, but since we had to choose a social issue West Virginia is the first thing that came to mind. One of the biggest issues is lack of jobs. Because of the lack of jobs in West Virginia I predict that I will not live here after college. Because I am getting the Promise scholarship I'm going to school here, but after I will probably not have my career or live here. Another issue you hear a lot about is mountain top removal. Many people feel strongly about it either for it or against it. It really doesn't bother me. Yeah it is ugly while they're doing it, but all the companies are obligates to replant trees and everything like that. I don't see the big deal. But that was the topic I chose for my project page.

No comments:

Post a Comment